[ccwg-internet-governance] Fwd: [NRIs List] FW: [IGFmaglist] Call for Feedback to the High-Level Panel on ‎Digital Cooperation Report's Recommendation 5 and the IGF Plus Model

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 18:26:17 UTC 2019

Ben, et all

Some of the NRIs are interested in their own input, as the "boiling up" of entities, like EuroDIG and other regional captures only a few of the voices.

Not to be dismissive of such group approaches, but it loses the on ground understanding and perspective.

 Hopefully, you can share perspectives about how the private sector is engaging?

BUT, for the CCWG-IG, perhaps our focus should be whether we can develop approaches that encourage others submitting comments, as it appears that we cannot submit comments as an entity.

Just an idea.

Marilyn Cade