[ccwg-internet-governance] Help ICANN Get to SXSW

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Aug 12 17:23:35 UTC 2019

Dear Yeseul,

thanks for your follow-up.
This WG has not so far discussed any aspect of "ICANN's engagement with
Rightscon". As a platform for exchange of information, anyone in the
know is encouraged to share.
As for the note below which I had hastily forwarded, this was for
information only as this Group had not been informed of ICANN's
involvement at SXSW.