[ccwg-internet-governance] Proposal to be discussed on Thursday Aug 29 in the ITU SG-17

Jim Prendergast jim at GALWAYSG.COM
Wed Aug 28 15:46:22 UTC 2019

Nigel and all – has ICANN or anyone else been tracking the attached proposal?

It was just sent to me and admittedly it’s a bit beyond my area of expertise but some of the language concerns me.  Am I over thinking it?

Thanks

Jim Prendergast
The Galway Strategy Group
+1 202 285 3699