[ccwg-internet-governance] [Ext] Proposal to be discussed on Thursday Aug 29 in the ITU SG-17

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Wed Aug 28 16:33:56 UTC 2019

Jim

Good evening. Thanks for flagging. Had seen proposal before but not in context of the ITU-T SG-17. Will follow up.

Sent from my iPhone

On 28 Aug 2019, at 17:48, Jim Prendergast <jim at galwaysg.com<mailto:jim at galwaysg.com>> wrote:

Nigel and all – has ICANN or anyone else been tracking the attached proposal?

It was just sent to me and admittedly it’s a bit beyond my area of expertise but some of the language concerns me.  Am I over thinking it?

Thanks

Jim Prendergast
The Galway Strategy Group
+1 202 285 3699
@jimpren

<T17-SG17-C-0720!!MSW-E Decentralised ID.docx>