[ccwg-internet-governance] FW: [Government Engagement] FW: [Ext] Tribute Event to Dr. Tarek Kamel - Agenda & Webcast ..

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Sat Dec 21 10:08:11 UTC 2019

Colleagues

Good morning; for those of you who knew Tarek a tribute is taking place today (now)  in Cairo.  It is being webcast on

Dr. Kamel’s Portal<Tarekkamel.info>, and
The event page on Facebook [facebook.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_events_513772509241029_&d=DwMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=K2FTKNuWb7Wf7f2CPCidMAlhi_unNVA6jjeHLvfMGss&m=OOXP444LiWVIpWgYnJV6C9y8Y5t8QwKHtri0Dq03jUw&s=5mxyTdKlPoRAMcCj1zyzrZOs82J_gcGHzPvzstL2A5k&e=>