[ccwg-internet-governance] UN to form cybercrime committee in move opposed by US, EU

Veni Markovski veni.markovski at icann.org
Sun Dec 29 21:27:25 UTC 2019

I don’t feel pressured, as this is not an urgent matter.
But if I were you, I wouldn’t rush to reading resolutions and votes, etc. I’ve worked on Friday to get the latest from the UN, and there’s more information, than just docs, so please, enjoy the holidays, and let me come back to this list again during the week.

Best regards,
Veni

____
P.S. Sent from my iPhone, so any spelling mistakes are due to the "smart" auto-complete software.