[ccwg-internet-governance] UN to form cybercrime committee in move opposed by US, EU

Yeseul Kim borisu0815 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 08:59:27 UTC 2019

This year certainly seems to be quite a fruitful year when it comes to the
national level cooperation in couteracting against cybercrimes.

The resolution does acknowledge the previous works done at the
international or intergovernmental level and also call for further works by
OEWG so hope to hear more news on this issue as Veni said in his email.

I wish the resolution and the preceding treaties/conventions,
inter-governmental or interorganizatonal collaborations and other academic
researches can be important cornerstones for more stable, peaceful and
prosperous cyberspace and interconnected world for the coming decade.

We will all be looking forward to hearing more from you Veni for more news.

Wish all of you a happy new year and a whole new decade.

 Best regards,
 Yeseul Kim