[ccwg-internet-governance] ICANN org publishes Charter on Government Engagement Approach

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Feb 26 09:40:36 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

you might be interested in reading this recent blog post:

https://www.icann.org/news/blog/icann-org-publishes-charter-on-government-engagement-approach

As you can read in the blog post, ICANN Org’s approach "will be limited
to providing technical information on issues, regulations, and
legislative efforts that impact ICANN's Mission
<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/governance/bylaws-en/#article1> or Articles
of Incorporation
<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/governance/articles-en>."

This topic is of special interest to those involved in the Internet
Governance discussion within our community.

I encourage you to read the post and the charter. Your thoughts and
feedback are welcome.