[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG IG SESSIONS: ICANN 64

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Thu Feb 28 09:19:54 UTC 2019

Colleagues

Good morning from sunny Geneva.

I am happy to confirm the two Sessions in Kobe (see https://64.schedule.icann.org/meetings for full schedule) next month:

CCWG IG Public Session; Monday from 15.15 – 16.45hrs; see https://64.schedule.icann.org/meetings/962130 - The agenda, as we agreed, will include a look forward to IG issues; including IGF 2019, and a debate / discussion on extraterritoriality with our guest Rinalia Abdul Rahim, Senior Vice President (Strategy and Implementation) from ISOC.

CCWG IG F2F Session; Thursday 12.15 – 13.15hrs; see https://64.schedule.icann.org/meetings/962009 - This will be held with Board members of the WG on IG issues; with draft agenda as follows:

1.  Introductions and welcome (Olivier and León);

2. Feedback from CCWG IG Public Session (earlier in week);

3. Board WG priorities and Objectives for 2019;

4. Discussion on “working together”

5. Upcoming ICANN IG priorities

6.  Progress on chartering / commencement of CCEG on IG;

7.  Any Other Business

best