[ccwg-internet-governance] Fwd: March-June 2019 Report from CCWG Internet Governance

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jun 18 11:29:24 UTC 2019

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	March-June 2019 Report from CCWG Internet Governance
Date: 	Tue, 18 Jun 2019 13:28:41 +0200
From: 	Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
To: 	so-ac-sg-cleaders at icann.org <so-ac-sg-cleaders at icann.org>

Dear Colleagues,

please be so kind to find attached, the report of the CCWG Internet
Governance work since ICANN64 which I have the honour of forwarding to
you, thanking Nigel Hickson and Vera Major for its preparation.

I invite you to let your constituents know about the session we are
organising in Marrakesh - the group's F2F session on Monday afternoon
(15:15-16:30) where we'll meet with the Board Working Group on Internet
Governance (BWG-IG) and will also discuss ways forward relating to the
group's future structure as an un-chartered Cross Community Engagement
Group.
https://65.schedule.icann.org/meetings/1058290

Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond