[ccwg-internet-governance] ITU-D SECTOR MEMBER APPLICATION

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Fri Mar 1 12:45:28 UTC 2019

Hi Michael and Greg
My thought on the last line was that the expense and dues of becoming a sector member needs to be approved by the Board, but perhaps Nigel can enlighten us. Anyway I think it is a good move as it will allow icann to attend meetings under its own flag and not have to ask another organization to host and invite icann.

Best
Judith

Sent from my iPhone
Judith at jhellerstein.com