[ccwg-internet-governance] ITU-D SECTOR MEMBER APPLICATION

Michael J. Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 13:05:00 UTC 2019

Agreed Judith, and that would make sense. I think I'm just surprised that,
procedurally speaking, the board didn't already sign on (as in, before the
membership application was submitted). It's a relatively small and probably
administrative matter no doubt, but I simply find it interesting. A good
way to learn about the decision-making process.

Best,
-Michael