[ccwg-internet-governance] ITU-D SECTOR MEMBER APPLICATION

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Fri Mar 1 13:27:23 UTC 2019

Good afternoon

Thank you so much for constructive comments and feedback.

Just to note (and apologies should have mentioned this) in my mail, that as an NGO offering reciprocal participation to ITU membership in the ICANN Community the application is made on a few-exemption basis. This requires inclusion of request in the normal  Paper that will be considered at the ITU Council in June

Sent from my iPhone