[ccwg-internet-governance] Fwd: Report from CCWG Internet Governance

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Mar 9 03:19:06 UTC 2019

FYI -- I have alerted SO/AC/SG/C/RALO Chairs of our group's activities
by forwarding the group's report. I would like to thank Nigel and Vera
for preparing this. I believe the report to be accurate as I reviewed it
last week.
Looking forward to see many of you in our group's sessions this
forthcoming week in Kobe.