[ccwg-internet-governance] Fw: Timeline of IG events/meetings - as of March 2019

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 11 04:54:32 UTC 2019

I am sharing this with the list only as an FYI.

I am fine with it being posted as a document that I provided in support of discussions within the CCWG-IG, but ask that individual participants I the CCWG-IG not further distribute it, as it changes so often. It is just information that is publicly available.  It is not fully inclusive of all events, but represents those that I follow professionally, or find particularly relevant to those that I advise.  I share it only in the spirit of supporting further discussions in the CCWG.

I update it practically every 6 weeks or so. Dates are subject to change and could even be wrong -- which would just be my error and not purposeful.

If you see an error in a date or have a suggestion of a meeting to suggest that I add, please just privately email me at marilynscade at hotmail.com.

See many of you shortly!