[ccwg-internet-governance] Fw: Timeline of IG events/meetings - as of March 2019

Mary Uduma mnuduma at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 07:37:36 UTC 2019

 Thank you, Marilyn just seeing this, I think WSIS is 8-12 April 2019.
Mary Uduma
    On Thursday, March 14, 2019, 3:33:05 AM GMT+1, Marilyn Cade <marilynscade at hotmail.com> wrote:

  #yiv6203939660 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}I am sharing this with the list only as an FYI.
I am fine with it being posted as a document that I provided in support of discussions within the CCWG-IG, but ask that individual participants I the CCWG-IG not further distribute it, as it changes so often. It is just information that is publicly available.  It is not fully inclusive of all events, but represents those that I follow professionally, or find particularly relevant to those that I advise.  I share it only in the spirit of supporting further discussions in the CCWG.
I update it practically every 6 weeks or so. Dates are subject to change and could even be wrong -- which would just be my error and not purposeful.
If you see an error in a date or have a suggestion of a meeting to suggest that I add, please just privately email me at marilynscade at hotmail.com.
See many of you shortly!