[ccwg-internet-governance] Fwd: [Gnso-epdp-team] WSIS Forum - GDPR & ICANN

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 20 06:38:22 UTC 2019

I support an informational update approach. That does not require a "he says/she says", but a factual briefing approach.

It could even rely on a staff developed factual update with some respondents, both on site and remote. It is too bad that Kurt is not available, but he might be willing to support the preparation of a factual update as past chair, and then be online?

I don't have funding, either to attend but support an informational briefing at the WSIS Forum.  And in any case, I am not the expert from the business user side on this topic.

BUT, there is also remote participation for possible presenter(s) and as we saw at previous WSIS Forum, when a speaker was not able to travel, they provided PP and script, and that was presented.

As long as we have agreement that this is a briefing, not a debate, or redebate, we should be then able to focus on the factual update regarding work to date, work in future.