[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call of Thursday, March 28

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Mar 25 22:35:47 UTC 2019

Hello all,

as you can see, our next call will focus on items that require immediate
attention due to short deadlines - all organisational.

A few weeks later, we plan to hold another call that will follow-up on
the action item that was taken during the ICANN meeting, discussing
ICANN's relationship with the ITU.