[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call of Thursday, March 28

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Wed Mar 27 14:34:56 UTC 2019

Hi,

I would like to clarify something about WSIS.  The call for volunteers for the EPDP focused panel indicated the workshop is on April 4th.  However, the WSIS is April 8-12. See link below.

https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2019/

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-704-0408, Skype: lsschulman