[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call of Thursday, March 28

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Mar 27 17:23:56 UTC 2019

Dear Lori,

thank you for pointing this out, it looks like Kurt got the date wrong
by one week. I guess I should have pointed out Thursday 11th April 2019
in my email to him.

The WSIS Forum draft agenda on
https://www.itu.int/en/itu-wsis/Documents/Agenda2019/WF19_DraftAgenda.pdf?cb=MGCO2G
shows that the session "Thematic Workshop: ICANN, the GDPR and WHOIS" is
provisionally scheduled in Popov Room 1, on Thursday 11 April 2019,
16:30-18:15