[ccwg-internet-governance] Action Items from our last call / 28 March 2019

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue May 7 00:14:28 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

action items from our last call:

  * Bring list of potential topics of the IGF workshop to Mailing List
    for further discussion
    We have had a discussion on this mailing list and decided not to
    submit a workshop proposal for IGF

  * Add Charter to right location in the wiki pages
    This is now done. I have updated the CCWG/CCEG Charter page:
    https://community.icann.org/x/lQInAw

In addition, I have also created pages for both our CCWG IG Public
meeting as well as our F2F meeting in Kobe. Links to these sessions can
be found on https://community.icann.org/x/QYuGBg

they include a repository of Nigel's excellent minutes about each meeting.