[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call of Thursday, May 16

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Thu May 16 18:26:22 UTC 2019

My post meeting regrets.  Our Annual Meeting starts tomorrow with 11,000 guests.  I have been managing details all day today and missed the notice on my calendar. Hopefully,  I will see many at the Internet and Jurisdiction conference and EURODig.

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-704-0408, Skype: lsschulman