[ccwg-internet-governance] EGIG public session in Montréal

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Sep 20 07:41:09 UTC 2019

Dear Colleaues,

our previous public sessions took place in:

Barcelona - https://community.icann.org/x/4gi8BQ
Kobe - https://community.icann.org/x/S4uGBg

In Barcelona, the discussion focussed on IGF Paris 2018, the ITU
Plenipotentiary, an introduction to the UN High Level Panel on Digital
Cooperation and the WTO Trade Agreements and DNS.

In Kobe, the discussion focussed on a presentation on
Extraterritoriality and the ICANN proposed "Charter".

May I propose the following agenda:

1. Introduction
2. Presentation and discussion of the proposals made by the UN High
Level Panel on Digital Cooperation - Continuing the evolution of the IGF
- perspectives from ICANN participants
3. Update on the CCWG-IG becoming an Internet Governance Engagement
Group (IGEG)
4. Internet Governance Updates

Please suggest ASAP any proposal for amendments. As I assume that we'll
have Internet Governance Updates in any case, please make suggestions as
to what we should cover in that section.