[ccwg-internet-governance] EGIG public session in Montréal

sivasubramanian muthusamy 6.internet at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 08:40:22 UTC 2019

Dear Olivier and Veni,

The community has been discussing and supporting the continuation and the
strengthening of the IGF. The IGF has emerged stronger and continues to
gain increasing importance. At this point of time, it becomes important to
pay attention to any imbalances in the process of IGF becoming stronger.
For instance: Is the IGF becoming stronger as a multi-stakeholder forum?
Or, does the forum still gets a little swayed by multilateral influences?
What could the Internet Community do further to ensure the evolution of the
IGF further as a stronger MS forum with an inherent balance?

Sivasubramanian M