[ccwg-internet-governance] EGIG public session in Montréal

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Fri Sep 20 12:27:16 UTC 2019

Hi Olivier
I support the agenda with the updates from Veni as the un has several separate committees in cyber and other areas we follow and good to be briefed on it. Also Veni can add any updates from the UNGA going on right now. The Broadband commission also covers some areas of interest to the CCEG and would be good to be briefed on those as well

Best
Judith

Sent from my iPhone
Judith at jhellerstein.com