[ccwg-internet-governance] EGIG public session in Montréal

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Fri Sep 20 13:47:29 UTC 2019

Olivier and Colleagues

Good afternoon.  Just to note;

1.  We will, subject to views of membership, work with Chair to identify appropriate discussants for Item 2;

2.  We will provide a brief written Report for Item 4 to aid discussions;

3.  Separately, pursuant to discussion on last CCWG IG Call, we are arranging, in addition, a joint F2F Session with ICANN Board WG on Internet Governance;

best

Nigel