[ccwg-internet-governance] EGIG public session in Montréal

Yeseul Kim borisu0815 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 09:20:29 UTC 2019

Dear Oliver and all

I also support the proposed agenda and also support a briefing on
cybersecurity issues by other participants including Veni.
Just to suggest one more, can we also have a briefing on what other IG
venues are there (e.g. Rightscon)  that ICANN participants might be present
next year? It will be helpful for us to have a broad map of these venues
for further participation. More conferences/organizations are emerging and
would be happy to know as many as possible.

In addition to these, what about a brief introduction to this year's IGF
sessions which will be held by any ICANN members or ICANN?

Thanks.

Best,
Yeseul

 Best regards,