[ccwg-internet-governance] Important ICANN personnel restructuring

bernd.neujahr at bmwi.bund.de bernd.neujahr at bmwi.bund.de
Thu Jan 23 08:31:59 UTC 2020

Dear Oliver,

thank you for this information. I share your good words and like to thank Nigel personally an on behalf of the IGF2019 host. We  thank Nigel for his strong commitment to the multi-stakeholder model of internet governance not only at ICANN, but also at other organizations like WSIS, ITU or IGF. I will miss him.

Kind regards,
Bernd Neujahr
German GAC Member

Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy

Scharnhorststraße 34-37, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49-(30)-18-615-6016
E-Mail: bernd.neujahr at bmwi.bund.de
Internet: http://www.bmwi.de

The protection of your data is important to us. You can find out more about
how your personal data are handled by the Federal Ministry for Economic
Affairs and Energy in the data protection statement at www.bmwi.de/privacy-policy.