[ccwg-internet-governance] Important ICANN personnel restructuring

Yeseul Kim borisu0815 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 08:20:17 UTC 2020

So sad to hear that Nigel has to leave ICANN. I’ve been impressed by his
works so far and wish he can continue his journey of lifetime always filled
with joys.

Nigel, we all appreciate your works so far and I'm really saddened to see
that you have to leave. I wish I can be as much helpful for this community
as you've been so far, and thanks for your works up to this day.

Wish to see you again in any other venues if chances arise.

And thanks Olivier. I think we might start organizing any session proposals
for the upcoming IGFs if people agree and if people think that we need one?

APrIGF 2020 started to accept session proposals for the year
<https://www.aprigf.asia/news/2020/call-for-2020-session-proposals.html> and
APrIGF also published call for the host of APrIGF 2021 so if anyone here is
interested, please visit its website <https://www.aprigf.asia/index.html>
and check the information.

I will also be happy to hear what others think.

Best,
Yeseul