[ccwg-internet-governance] Urgent: applying for sessions at ICANN Cancun meeting

Yeseul Kim borisu0815 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 05:28:20 UTC 2020

Dear All,

What about us focusing more on the IGF+ model and delve more deeply into
other issues now widely discussed at the UN level  - new convention on
cybercrime which was approved by the UN last year, etc - and their impacts
on ICANN's works, etc.

I do believe that DNS Abuse will be one of the most important issues to be
discussed throughout the whole Cancun meetings in other rooms as well, so I
would like us to talk more about other important issues which have been
discussed within the IG community after ICANN 66.

Kindest regards,
 Yeseul Kim