[ccwg-internet-governance] Urgent: applying for sessions at ICANN Cancun meeting

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Sun Jan 26 06:36:06 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Olivier you mention that one of the proposed topics in the recent past which did not make it into the agenda as a single issue topic is "UN cybersecurity deliberations at the Open-Ended working group" . I believe that now could be a good timing for this issue especially that one of our current hot topics is DNS abuse.

Regards

Hadia