[ccwg-internet-governance] UN briefing blog

Lousewies van der Laan lousewies at gmail.com
Wed May 6 13:17:06 UTC 2020

Thanks Veni!

Great initiative by ICANN and as we know, it's "frapper toujours" with governments, because by the time they "get it" they move on and the education starts all over again.
Are the briefings taped or otherwise shareable?

Best,

Lousewies

Lousewies van der Laan
lousewies at gmail.com
+31628973266
Contact me via: Whatsapp, Telegram, Messenger, Signal, FaceTime
Skype: lousewiesvanderlaan
Twitter: lousewiesvdlaan