[ChineseGP] General Principles and Data of Chinese Generation Panel Character Set

Wang Wei wangwei at cnic.cn
Thu May 15 09:08:25 UTC 2014

Dear All

For the step 1, CGP worked out the General Principles for Chinese Character
Set

We will start with CDCN table as the initial character set.

With that principles and set, we will held the 2nd CDNC & CGP joint meeting
in Shanghai, at which we will finalize the character set.

Also, we will invite representatives of KGP and JGP, try to reach a
consensus about the set, variant and rules.

Regards

Wang Wei