[ChineseGP] CJK Coordination Meeting during London Meeting

Han Chuan Lee hanchuan.lee at icann.org
Thu Jun 5 23:27:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

We would like to hold a CJK Coordination Meeting during the London Meeting.
There will be attendance from the Integration Panel.

Agenda
1. Updates from CGP, prospective JGP and prospective KGP
2. Discussion on coordination efforts.
3. Next steps
Venue: To be determined. We are trying to secure a private room with
teleconferencing facilities.
Time: Depending on availability of room. It will be a 60mins session.

We will keep you informed of the room and timing nearer to the London
Meeting. Remote participation to be provided if available.

Regards
Han Chuan, Lee