[ChineseGP] new version of CGP Proposal

齐超 qichao at cnnic.cn
Mon Jun 23 09:15:33 UTC 2014

Dear Chris,

          I  really appreciate your proofread for   2 Countries with Significant User Communities for Chinese Script .

The map is originated from Wikipedia,  but according to chinese-vip-issues-report-03oct11-en.pdf , ROK(Republic of Korea) 's Framework Act on the Korean Language advocates Hangul, so I draw this color - a little green mixed grey - to distinguish from Japan.

As for DPPK(Democratic People's Republic of Koran),  there is no research data, so I mark it with full grey foreground.

齐超 via foxmail