[ChineseGP] CGP Fortnightly Meeting

Han Chuan Lee hanchuan.lee at icann.org
Fri Jul 25 16:31:32 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Due to some calendaring weirdness, the time stated was 3am (UTC+8). It
should be 3 PM (UTC+8). Ryan has also showed me other timings being shown on
his calendar as well. He also told me he received 4 requests instead of one.
I am checking with our IT on the possible causes.

I have updated the calendar request and your calendar should be showing
correctly now. Please let me know if it is not. The first one should be 7
Aug 3pm ­ 4pm (UTC+8).

Regards
Han Chuan, Lee