[ChineseGP] Latest Version of CGP Proposal

Wang Wei wangwei at cnic.cn
Thu Jul 31 09:00:51 UTC 2014

Dear all

         According to the comments from IP and community, we revised the
proposal into the attached version.

         This version covers the following issues:

1.	Clearly list the language(s), target scripts and corresponding
Unicode subset(s) covered by the Chinese GP in Chapter 2.
2.	Clearly identify that the scope of work is limited to characters
within MSR-1 in Chapter 2.
3.	More community representation, add many new members in Chapter 6.
4.	Indicate the public comment process in Chapter 7.
5.	Update the work plan in Chapter 7.

Please feel free to give your suggestion before we submit it to IP formally.

And please check if your personal information is correct in Chapter 6.

Regards

Wang Wei