[ChineseGP] Thursday Morning Meeting 答复: CGP Fortnightly Meeting

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Aug 5 13:57:48 UTC 2014

Dear Wang Wei,

I can normally make that time, but not this week as I’m traveling.

Incidentally, just to confirm that I have no major edits for the latest version of the report.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon