[ChineseGP] Memo of CGP Fortnightly Meeting 7th August

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Aug 14 11:16:28 UTC 2014

Dear Wang Wei,

Thank you for your email. I'm sorry I couldn't make last week's meeting. I hope to make the one on Aug. 21.

2) I'm not sure we can think much about coordination before the JGP and KGP have drafts of the code points they intend to submit. I am interested to see how something like .紀伊國屋 (the name of a famous Japanese bookshop; see www.kinokuniya.co.jp<http://www.kinokuniya.co.jp> ) would be handled, as 國 and 国 would be regarded as variants by the CGP and LGR, but not I think by the JGP.

3) Please send further information about the KGP's meetings (if they are virtual).

Regards,

Chris.

--

Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon