[ChineseGP] 答复: Memo of CGP Fortnightly Meeting 7th August - My Two Points

ZhangJoe joezhang43 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:18:06 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,
    I have some comments on the CGP work and the Chinese Variant definition, please see the attached documents for your consideration.
    Sorry for not being able to write out all my comments in English, since I was told the fortnight meeting arranged in the afternoon on 21 August. But I believe most colleagues can read the paper with no difficulty.
    In summary, my comments are:
    1. At this stage, every effort has to be made to define the MSR for CGP, especially the current repertoire seems too big for TLD. It would need  be emphasized , that a proper Repertoire is the key to simplify the processing of Variant in TLD.
    2. CGP Repertoire or CJK Repertoire ? This is crucial, should be determined as early as possible. If a unified repertoire is agreed on, I have some suggestion to "slim" the repertoire, and simplify the variant mappings, for your reference.
    3. The Variant definition need to be amended for TLD. See my proposal as attached.
    Thanks for your attention, any discussion are welcome.
    Regards,

Zhang Zhoucai (Joe)