[ChineseGP] [Variant Mapping] Meeting to clarify variant mapping and coordination between CGP, JGP and KGP

Han Chuan Lee hanchuan.lee at icann.org
Tue Aug 26 09:41:43 UTC 2014

Hi all,

As requested by Prof Kim and Prof Lee of the KLGP, we are organising a
meeting to clarify the variant mapping requirement for the CGP, JGP and KGP.
At the same time, this is a good opportunity for the 3 GPs to discuss and
agree on the coordination efforts required.

Understand that the IGF meeting is being held in Istanbul next week and
there are some folks that will be attending the IGF meeting. We are
proposing that those who are attending the IGF meeting to meet up and attend
this online meeting together, while those who are not in Istanbul will
participate remotely.

To find a convenient time and date for everyone, please indicate your
availability in this doodle pool: http://doodle.com/x4kguant4pn7fg3i before
this Thursday 28 Aug 2014.

Agenda:
1. Clarification of the variant mapping coordination and agreement between
the CGP, JGP and KGP (10 mins by ICANN)
2. Discussion on how the co-ordination work between CGP, JGP and KGP could
be carried out to address the variant mapping requirement (40mins)
3. AOB (10mins)
Adobeconnect: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/KGP

Regards
Han Chuan, Lee