[ChineseGP] Proposed CJK Variants Definition

Ryan Tan YH ryan at sgnic.sg
Mon Sep 1 12:29:39 UTC 2014

Hi Prof Zhang,

Thanks for the proposed definition. Could you share the background and
rationale of this interesting paragraph, perhaps with examples?

/The CJK Variants here and their transcriptions in Chinese (CHS and
CHT), Japanese or Korean, //???,//???//and //??? //are regarded as
purely neutral terms, a lexical alternate only, not implying any
derogatory or negative sense corresponding to their official or
normalized counterparts. //(//Variants-//??//???//)/

Regards,
Ryan