[ChineseGP] Chinese Community Steps Forward for Chinese TLDs - Forms Generation Panel for Root Zone Label Generation Ruleset (LGR)

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Thu Sep 25 05:13:59 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Congratulations on being formally seated.  We appreciate the excellent work
all of you are doing.

We have a dedicated wiki space for the Chinese Generation Panel at
https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/Chinese+Script+GP.
We would encourage you to use this space to share your progress with the
community and to post any of your interim outputs or notes.  Please let us
know and we will maintain this site for you.

We look forward to working with all of you.

Regards,
Sarmad

---

Sarmad Hussain