[ChineseGP] Presentation about CJK Coordination Committee

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Mon Oct 12 11:23:11 UTC 2015

Dear CJK GP colleagues,

CJK GPs will collectively present the status of our coordination
to the public audience on Wednesday 21 October in ICANN Dublin
meeting. I drafted the slides for that as attached.

As far as I know, no substantial coordination outcome has been
made regarding the RootLGR per se after Buenos Aires.  Instead
of that, two letters to ICANN, which were suggested in Buenos
Aires meetings, have been mostly drafted by Wang Wei and me.

Seeing this situation, my idea becomes that we use this "CJK
coordination committee update slot" to pose these letters
(= proposals) to the audience and solicit their (preferably
positive) feedback - at least explain the existence of the
problems to the audience out of CJK. Of course we CJK will
discuss about the letters (= proposals) in the meetings on
Sunday 18 and Monday 19 October, which is before the
presentation about CJK Coordination Committee.

Happy to have your comments on the tactics and on the
slides themselves.

Wang Wei, could you elaborate one slide of the content of your
letter?  I will do the same for second slide.

Regards,
Hiro