[ChineseGP] [Japanesegp] Presentation about CJK Coordination Committee

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Fri Oct 16 10:51:29 UTC 2015

Dear CJK GP colleagues,

I appreciate your comments I've received.
I revised the ppt file reflecting them as attached.
Please receive the attached ppt as the final draft that will
be proposed to our Oct.18 CJK-only meeting.

I borrowed Wang Wei's figure in his draft letter to ICANN
and put it into this ppt (see page-7). as well as my figure
(see page-8).

See you in Dublin!

Best,
Hiro