[ChineseGP] Action Item List (18 Oct)

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Sun Oct 18 14:43:32 UTC 2015

(I'm sending on behalf of Yuri, who may not be able to send mails to CGP or KGP)
(If you have already received her mail, please forgive the duplication and
 please allow me to correct the deadline of action item-2 to 19 Oct.)

Dear all,

The following list is the Action Item List of today's CJK coordination Meeting.

> Dear Shin-Young
please let me know if there's any misunderstanding or missing item.

- Action Item List (18 Oct)

  1. KGP will send 37 variant group to all the CJK   [KGP]
    ->e-mail already sent on
     16 Sep "Review of K (Korean) and C (Chinese) variant groups"
     16 Sep "K-LGR v0.3 (2015.08.13.)"
    ->done

  2. check the presentation of "CJK GP Update" and send comment to Hiro
     if necessary by the end of 19 Oct.  [CJK]

  3. amend the letter to ICANN [Wang Wei]

  4. amend the letter to ICANN [Hiro]

Regards,
Yuri Takamatsu, JPRS