[ChineseGP] Chinese, Japanese and Korean GP Coordination meeting 2:30-3:30pm Monday 9 Feb. at ICANN 52, Singapore

KIM Kyongsok gimgs0 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 00:33:08 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 1:57 AM, Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain at icann.org>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> We will be organizing a coordination meeting between Chinese, Japanese and
> Korean Generation Panel members during the Singapore meeting as per the
> following schedule.  IP members will be present.  We will also arrange
> remote participation during this session.
>
>         Time: 14:30 - 15:30
>         Date: Monday, 9 February 2015
>         Room: To be announced
>
> If this is insufficient time, please let us know details and we can
> organize
> an additional session.

Dear Mr. Hussain:

Thanks very much for your effort.

It seems to me that one hour  is not sufficient for discussing CJK issues.

I would like to suggest to have one more one-hour meeting.
After the first meeting, experts can discuss informally and then
can come to the second meeting.

Thanks in advance.

KIM, K.

--