[ChineseGP] CJK GP coordination follow up meeting at ICANN52, Singapore

王伟 wangwei at cnnic.cn
Tue Feb 10 02:17:34 UTC 2015

I will be there!

Thanks for your coordination, Sarmad.

-----原始邮件-----
发件人:"Sarmad Hussain" <sarmad.hussain at icann.org>
发送时间:2015-02-10 00:12:58 (星期二)
收件人: "ChineseGP at icann.org" <ChineseGP at icann.org>, "KoreanGP at icann.org" <KoreanGP at icann.org>, "JapaneseGP at icann.org" <JapaneseGP at icann.org>, "integrationpanel at icann.org" <integrationpanel at icann.org>
抄送:
主题: [ChineseGP] CJK GP coordination follow up meeting at ICANN52, Singapore

Dear All,

As discussed in the meeting today, we will have a follow up face to face coordination meeting between Chinese, Japanese and Korean GP members on: Tuesday 10th Feb. from 2-3 pm in Butterworth room

As this meeting is organized just now, the room available does not have remote participation facilities (please accept our apologies for that).

Regards,
Sarmad