[ChineseGP] Woo will be in Dallas?

Yoshiro YONEYA yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp
Sun Mar 22 16:12:45 UTC 2015

Dear CJK colleagues,

I reserved a room for CJK informal coordination meeting.

Date: 22 Mar 2015 (Sunday)
Time: 19:00-21:30 (CDT)
Place: STATE room (Banquet level of Fairmont hotel,
       near by IETF registration space)
       http://www.ietf.org/meeting/92/floor-plans.pdf

Sorry but no remote participation tool is available.
Those who are attending IETF92 at Dallas and willing to join this
informal meeting, please let me know by today's (22 Mar 2015) 17:00.
Let's have the meeting over dinner.

So far, the attendance of the following folks is confirmed:
  Wang Wei, CGP
  Ma Di, CGP
  Yan Zhiwei, CGP
  Hiro Hotta, JGP