[ChineseGP] informal gathering in Dallas and the way forward

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Fri Apr 10 03:16:33 UTC 2015

Dear all,

It seems difficult for us to move without specific
proposal on the date/time and venue.
Let me narrow down the options regarding CJK meeting.

date/time
  1st option : 1.5 days during 28/April - 30/April
  2nd option : 1.5 days during 15/May - 17/May

venue
  Seoul

Either of the above options works for 3 JGP
representatives.

I hope CGP and KGP can send representatives to either
of the above options.
Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Hiro